Types of Life Cover
- Term Assurance: You are insured for the period of the term, generally, 10, 15, 20 or 30 years
- Whole-of-Life Policies: An ongoing policy that pays out on death and also uses part of the premium as an investment.
Both policy types provide protection for settling debts such as a mortgage, and provide money for the family following the death of the policy holder.
When it comes to choosing the right life insurance cover every individual or family is different. We help clients find a term-based or whole-of-life policy that meets their needs.
Critical Illness Cover
Choosing the Right Cover
Critical illness cover can be added as part of life insurance or as a standalone policy and provides protection against the financial impact of critical illness on you and your family. We source policies that provide the best level of cover for the cost and include payment of a cash lump sum on diagnosis, cover for the whole family, and guaranteed premiums.
We'll discuss your needs and help find a policy that works for you and your family.
Types of Income Protection
- Long-term: Pays out until a fixed age, death or your return to work.
- Short-term: Has a fixed maximum payout period of between one and five years.
- Accident, sickness and unemployment (ASU) cover: In principal ASU policies cover unemployment, are generally cheaper than long and short term IP, but are not fully underwritten at the outset.
Find out how much should you expect to pay for income protection.
What Cover is Available?
Locum Insurance provides cover to reimburse costs should a Locum be required due to the unexpected absence of regular staff. We offer 'unbiased market comparison' for locum insurance and can offer discounts or 'special offers' we negotiate with insurance providers. Our policies typically include multiple deferred periods and cover the costs of employing a Locum due to sickness, accidents or events such as Jury service.
We are able to compare all locum plans on the market without 'bias'
Accident Cover Vs Life Insurance
While life insurance will provide for your family on your death or when facing a critical illness, accident cover provides financial help if you suffer a serious accident or injury. Typical cover would include lump sum payouts if you are:
- Unable to work as a result of injuries sustained
- Hospitalised as a result of an accident
- Permanently disabled as a result of an accident
Self-employed? Choose Accident Cover and protect your income.